Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Houseware Hysteria

It was only recently that I discovered what flatware is. I thought it was like plates and such. Only a few short days after I was educated on the proper use of the term, I walked into a store and promptly fell in love with their flatware.

It is, of course, incredibly outside my current flatware budget (considering the fact that I do not budget for housewares while living with my parents...). However, I have gotten the bug, and now feel it is quite urgent to purchase not only the flatware, but also the china I have been mulling over for the last 5 years; which is, of course, the most expensive in the store...

This sudden impulse, I'm sure, stems from the fact that I am
currently unemployed with no option to become so in the
near future. Why is it that I only ever want to spend money
when I'm not making any?
I have all but resigned myself to skipping out on the china forever, and buying a few sets of dishes that I can eclectically intermingle with the stoneware I already have, but I am still very seriously contemplating the splurge on the utensils. A girl's gotta eat, right?

1 comment:

  1. I think every girl was born with a silver spoon in their mouth. You my dear are no exception to the rule - if you're gonna be broke, you might as well eat garbage with the best flatware out there... :D

    ReplyDelete