Friday, April 27, 2012

Summer Style

So I've been visiting my family this week so Mom and I have done a lot of shopping. While we're shopping, I usually just selfishly look for stuff for myself while Mom picks out cute things for me (and all her other children and grandchildren), herself and Pop.  After we got what we wanted (and a few things for Dad to try on) we headed home and I left for the afternoon. When I came home I asked my mom where a certain pair of shorts had gone that I thought I'd gotten. She said she didn't know and I should look around in her room or in her return pile in the car. I went out to the car and found them in the bag headed back to the store. I told her I'd found them and showed them to her and she just started laughing. 


Then she told me this great story:  I was having Dad try on all those shorts we bought him and he tried those on!  They were a little tough to get on, and he made some comment about how they didn't seem like the kind of shorts someone of his sexual orientation would wear... So they tossed them into the pile to be returned.  Mom swears they look better on me.....

1 comment: