Saturday, March 27, 2010

SPA DAY!

After my toughest week of student teaching, I had the delightful opportunity to go get PAMPERED!  My sisters and cousin and I went to the Camelback Inn and Spa and were treated like royalty for a day.  I didn't mind it at all.  My first massage (with hot stones, absolutely delightful), my first yoga class (um, slightly less delightful than the other "first" of the day, but I felt good after =)  I even got to start reading a book! A real honest to goodness book!  It was the Scarlet Pimpernel.  And although it took me about 3 hours to remember how to read a book, and get past the first page, after that, I was really excited about it.  Too bad it'll have to go on the shelf until Summer Break... :-/
Okay, so Spa experience; positive.  Definitely excited for next year's trip :)

1 comment:

  1. I want a spa day. I should have taken advantage of you more while I was in Arizona.

    ReplyDelete