Saturday, March 27, 2010

Week Ten

This was one of the longest weeks of my life.  I believe over the course of the week I got somewhere around 20 hours of sleep. I require around 40 hours a week.  For you math majors out there, that means I got 1/2 of my allotted sleep time.  That = no good.

My family had to be called in to save me on multiple occasions.  I don't deserve them.  I clocked over 60 hours this week.  I get paid double for overtime, which would be nice if 2 x 0 did not = 0.  Bummer.

Glad Week 10 is almost over.  Dreading Week 11 a little bit, I'm not going to lie.  But I'm sincerely hoping that it's a little less.... well, just less.

2 comments:

  1. was that math major comment for us? or me, i guess. apparently i speak for me and my sister...

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know it :) And it's okay with me if you speak for you and your sister :)

    ReplyDelete