Sunday, January 30, 2011

(La Noche y) El Dia de los Reyes

My newest family tradition.  Carolina introduced me to it, and made it so special for me, I'm fairly certain I'll be carrying on her family's tradition for the rest of forever!
Setting out the drinks and snacks for the three kings, a bowl of water for their camels, and our best shoes hoping for the best from the kings.
 Continuing the pre-celebration celebration on our "couch"
 The kings came!!!
Gracias Carolina, for welcoming me into this lovely new tradition.  The kings even wrote us letters.  The most special and lovely part of all.

Gracias familia de Caro, por dejame pasar este dia con su hija maravillosa.

1 comment:

  1. It was quite a wonderful, happy, sweet kings' day. I'm so happy you love it... so happy. (and yes, it is 1: !3... again).

    ReplyDelete