Sunday, December 26, 2010

The Big Move

So, the day after my darling cousin Kristie got married, I loaded up everything that would fit in my little Honda Civic, and picked up Kylie for a roadtrip.  We drove to Utah, where I stayed in Mom and Dad's condo for a week while commuting up and down to Provo to look for an apartment.  My sweet friend Jayli was good enough to drive around with me and look for apts.  Finally, after about a week of looking, she said, "Brittney, I feel good about that Heather Cove place."  It was very nice of her to make a decision for me.  So I called them and asked if I could move in that day.  The manager asked if I could wait til 1, then said I was welcome to come on down.  I officially have a new apartment!

I immediately found that my roommate was JUST the new friend I needed to get me involved. 
 Holly is a wonderfully kind roommate, and immediately got me socially involved; like the day I moved in.  Life here in Provo is like one big party!

My new ward seems fantastic and super friendly outside of church and all through the week.  Every night we're outside playing games and sports and going on adventures.

Summer in Provo?  SUPER fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment