Friday, November 15, 2013

JAS Conferencia- Taxco

So, there was a YSA conference down here for the states of Morelos and Guerrero. I couldn't go on Thursday when it began, but drove down with some friends for Friday and Saturday. We went to the "Magic Town" as it is called here, and it was beautiful!

Sadly, I let others take most of the pics, so I'll never see them again but here's what I caught on my camera :)

Drivin into the city
 On a "death march" through the city to get to a venue at the top of a mountain where we would be locked inside and not permitted to leave...
 The gorgeous view from our beautiful hotel room
 That same view up close
 Dinner in the hotel with some gorgeous ladies, Diana, Karen, y Maicol
 And finally the view from the hotel in the daylight

No comments:

Post a Comment