Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Mi casa es su casa!

First of all, when I moved to Mexico, a colleague let me stay in her spare bedroom, and this was the gorgeous view from my bedroom window at her house...

Okay, so I moved in to MY place on September 1st, and Mom and Dad helped me shop for furniture when they came in the beginning of October and I'm just getting around to posting the pics of my darling place... 

First of all, my cute neighborhood (condominium complex). The walkway from the gated parking lot to the garden area.
 The garden/pool area
 Then this is the view from my front door...
 Now for the inside! We'll start upstairs:
 Here's my bedroom (before I set up camp)
And here's the second bedroom upstairs, equally purple, and now beautifully filled by my sweet roommate, Claudia.


The grand Master bath (and the only full bath, there's a half bath under the stairs ;)
Then downstairs we have:

Now for the before and afters:

Of the living room....







...and still the living room, but including the dining room... ;)




Now for the kitchen!
Why yes, that IS a six burner stove!

Then we have our covered patio/washroom:

And the backyard courtyard 

And FINALLY, the most important room of the house... YOUR ROOM!!! Don't worry... there's an air mattress in there now :)  So come visit any time you like!

1 comment:

  1. LOVE the little garden area!! And you house looks cuter in the pictures than on video ;) Fun, fun, fun! And your parents are cute and nice for going down to take care of you :)

    ReplyDelete