Tuesday, November 5, 2013

VISITORS!!! Mom and Dad

You guys! Mom and Dad came to visit me! And helped me shop for my darling furniture, and took me out to celebrate the graduation ceremony that I missed to come take this job, and listened to General Conference with me! Overall it was a busy and fun weekend to have them here, and I am so grateful they came!!!!


Some blurry candids... sorry I'm not the greatest photog... 

Followed by Pop and I at dinner, I'm a cheeseball.
Our view from the pizza place in the City Center 
Emiliano Zapata. On a horse. In the middle of a round-about. And Mom said I couldn't get a good picture of the horse as we zipped on by down the road!
 Mom and Pop and an amazing middle eastern and french restaurant: Tumuz

 Blurry, but there's Dad! Always looking up!

No comments:

Post a Comment