Sunday, December 26, 2010

Friday


Oh my goodness, so this is the map that I had while Tiff was at work.
I traveled and got myself all of this for less than 500 yen (about 5 bucks)
Isn't she cute??? I was checking out these cool trees across the street...

...and here's a bit of a close up in case you missed them.

I'm with Tiffani!  Well, technically she's working and I'm here at her apartment...  But last night she was there waiting for me at the train station, (so kind) and was there to watch as I broke the exit ticket machine (I put the wrong ticket in and the guy had to come unlock it and unjam it).  Then she showed me right where to stash my suitcase and off we went to a yummy dinner and a noodle court sort of place.  It was so fun!  We took a train to her apartment (which is super organized and cute) and she had bought me a sleeping bag!  I don't deserve her :)   We unloaded all of her presents from her mom, and she reveled in that glory while I tried to get my brain to function at normal speed.  I was unsuccessful...  We visited a bunch, then it was off to bed. We kept trying to make plans for Friday afternoon, but each time we tried we were distracted.  She got up early this morning and rode her bike to another school where she'd forgotten some flash cards while I mosied about.  When she got back I walked with her to school, which was delightful, then I used my handy-dandy hand drawn map to find my way home.  I actually almost made there and back without looking, but i missed my last turn home...

That evening we explored and went to dinner.  I'm so happy to be here!

No comments:

Post a Comment