Sunday, December 26, 2010

Saturday in Japan

These darling families adopted Tiffani and I, inviting us for lunch.  This meal was amazing.  SO MUCH FOOD!  And it was all so yummy!  

Except for this weird prune-looking thing that ended up tasting like straight up salt in mass quantities....  They all laughed as they watched me try it; usually a sure sign you won't enjoy what you're about to eat.
We weren't sure what was happening after the meal, but then they took us on an adventure!
 We went to these famous caverns that I was hoping we could go see while I was there.
 Aren't they so darling??
Tiff and I took advantage of the picture moment...

 Some interesting places where I made the darling Tiffani pose...

 Stay with your buddy...
 Fountain of Heaven's Blessings; I want to go back!

In the gift shop, I found a display of my new man.  Oh, what a girl wants.

Outside there was a well, where you could dip your feet.  I enjoyed the sign before enjoying foot water within about 5minutes.
It was really cold; I'm not gonna lie.
Additionally, there was a little swap meet sort of area.  I was looking at the display above the well while everyone else shopped for grapefruit peelers.
 Next we went to a check point along one of the main roads of ancient Japan:
Don't we make such beautiful Japanese women??



And... men...?




 Tiffani was chosen for the mandatory gender check...
 Princess Carriages!

 I like the purple interior...
 The view from the second floor of the checkpoint:
 Then we went to the sea!

2 comments:

  1. I hate to burst your bubble, but it wasn't the sea. It was just a lake.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yeah. A lake. I should fix that. I remember now...

    ReplyDelete