Sunday, December 26, 2010

Monday in Japan

On our last day together, Tiff and I caught a train into town after work, went to a way yummy bakery place and got all the baked goods we could hands, then wandered around downtown. 
 I love fountains!  Cats; not so much.
 It's embarrassing how many times I had to run back and forth to take this picture before I finally balanced myself with one foot up there.... Embarrassing.
 The ACT City Tower.  It's famous.  And it's built to look like an instrument.  Can you guess what instrument?  It took me an embarrassingly long time to guess...  I guess it was just one of those days...
 Chomp chomp chomp...  I happen to love this picture.  And this vicious pacman.
 Aren't those stairs cool?  I think those stairs are really cool.
 Once again, downtown is famous for music.

No comments:

Post a Comment