Monday, November 5, 2012

Day #5- Change

Today I'm grateful for CHANGE. I know it seems silly, but it actually stems from the fact that I missed posting my gratitude yesterday. I would normally have gone to the effort of creating a post for yesterday today, but I'm trying to be less OCD about the things that just don't matter. While this is an excellent exercise, I don't have time to spend on it, so I'm trying to keep it as minimal as possible. Just as I haven't written in my journal or on my blog in months because I don't have time to play "catch-up" but I don't want anything to be passed over, so I just don't even try. It's not exactly the best solution....

So today I'm grateful that I can turn over a new leaf and just try to keep moving forward (a quote I learned from one of my favorite Disney movies....) When there's something we don't like about ourselves or our current place in life-- we change.

No comments:

Post a Comment