Monday, August 12, 2013

Last thoughts in the US

I've been having a lot of "last" thoughts. Ya know, "this'll be the last time I do ___ for a year." Here are the highlights:
Last time for a year that I:
--understand exactly what's going on in church
--get to select what kind of gas station to go to, and pump my own gas
--use a public restroom for free
--stay in the house I grew up in
And all sorts of other sappy things...

BUT-- there are a lot of exciting FIRSTS that I'll be discovering in the next few days:
--first time I'll go to a city alone where I don't know a soul and get to start literally from scratch!
--first time I'll get on a bus to a destination just hoping someone is at the other end!
--first time I'll; who knows what other exciting FIRSTS are in store?? I'm excited for this new adventure to find out!!!

1 comment: