Thursday, August 8, 2013

New Job!!!

I've signed the contract, it's official! I'm moving to Cuernavaca, Morelos, Mexico on Tuesday-- that's 5 days!!! I'm feeling a little crazy and a lot nervous, but I'm excited to try a new country out for a year. It sounds like it's a beautiful 75*F year round, and home to more swimming pools than the rest of Mexico combined... It's about an hour from my Mom's favorite Mexican city, Taxco, famous for it's SILVER, and it's about 3 hours from the beach at Acapulco!  In other words, if you're looking for an awesome vacation in the next 12 months-- come see me!!

Now for the job info. I'll be teaching ESL at a K-12 International Baccalaureate Swiss-run school, Colegio Suizo de Mexico. It's technically a German/Spanish bilingual school, with a third language option of English. It sounds like it will be a really neat opportunity to be involved in IB, and to teach ESL to various age groups. I'm excited!!!

4 comments: